Innocent Drinks recently concluded series was very inspiring with each evening planned to a theme and some very inspiring personalities who came and shared their thoughts with all of us food bloggers.
Innocent Inspires was a series of one-off events where people discussed and debated and were inspired by the values that INNOCENT DRINKS strongly believe in,with the help of a group of interesting people who do brilliant things everyday.Like the folks at Innocent who invented this – the Wee-o-meter *gasp* hehehe
I was one of the bloggers that attended the Innocent Inspires evening about Taste.Of the group of achievers who spoke to us , the brilliant and inspiring words by Emilie Baltz, Jellymongers – Bompass & Par and the popular Ms.Marmite – lodged themselves firmly somewhere in the folds of my grey matter. I pull out these words at will and re-live the evening in my head, it never fails to make me smile and gives me immense hope,courage and enthusiasm to keep going. No idea is too ridiculous to be ignored – better to have tried and failed than to NEVER have tried at all I say:)
L – R :Kerstin Rodgers aka Ms Marmite Lover,Bompas and Parr,Emilie Baltz, Florence Knight, , Ollie Dabbous
Their last evening called ”Innocent inspires Creativity” had writer and dub poet Benjamin Zephaniah,world renowned graphic artist Kate Moross,DJ and founder of Bestival Rob Da Bank, writer performer and maker of his own Y fronts John Paul Flintoff and an acoustic treat from the extraordinary Nathan ‘flutebox’ Lee share their inspiring tales.
L- R :Kate Moross,Rob Da Bank, John Paul Flintoff,Benjamin Zephaniah,Dan Germain – Head of Creative at Innocent
So you were not at the evening? Well, all is not lost , watch the video below and get a piece of action and you might just be the LUCKY WINNER to walk AWAY with ONE month worth of delicious INNOCENT SMOOTHIES!Enter the giveaway on sliceofme blogs facebook page.
Will YOU be the LUCKY WINNER to walk away with ONE WHOLE month worth of INNOCENT SMOOTHIES???
Easy entry into exciting Giveaway, simply do the following:
- Go to my blogs facebook page and click on the Rafflecopter widget.
- A mandatory question will prompt you to leave an answer by posting a comment on this blog post.Please tick the ” Notify me of follow-up comments via email.” while commenting so if you win I can leave a reply to your comment and you can get that on email by default .PLEASE – Do NOT skip this step, it’s one of the most vital steps towards a successful entry into the contest!
- Then simply like the Innocent Drinks and my facebook page.
- Follow Innocent Drinks and me on Twitter.
- Tweet the video that is in this blog post.
- Share any of my recipes from my blog on any ONE of the following – Twitter,Facebook,StumbleUpon or Pintrest and mention clearly which link you have shared and where.
All done! Now just click ENTER on the Rafflecopter widget and Voila! You ARE entered into the giveaway 🙂
The best bit is you are allowed to enter again the next day and as many times as you like – to help INCREASE your chances at winning!
(For more information on how to enter giveaways using Rafflecopter please see this short video.You can win more bonus entries by tweeting on a daily basis.It’s EASY! Rafflecopter will tweet, like and follow on your behalf. For information on finding the URL of your tweet please see this)
Terms and Conditions:
Starts on the 17th October 2013 and ends on the 9th December 2013. This prize is offered by Innocent Inspires and I am hosting it on behalf of them. Please note, I am not responsible for posting the prize out or providing it. The winner will be selected at random from all correct entries received. The winner will be notified within 7 days of the closing date. The prize is as stated: no cash alternatives are available. This competition is open to UK entrants only. The winner will be selected at random by the Rafflecopter widget on my blogs FACEBOOK PAGE and you can enter via Twitter on a daily basis to have more chances of winning.
- I would like to Thank Karen of Lavender and Lovage who has kindly let me modify the T&C and instructions on how to use rafflecopter from her blog post.
- All images and the video in this blog post are courtesy Innocent Drinks.