I share recipes, destination reviews, and well-researched articles on commission. I have been invited by a leading Television Channel – Aaj Tak in the U.K for a panel discussion on a popular Chat show. My Blog was featured as one of the top food blogs by India’s leading media conglomerate -Time of India in the Pune Mirror online.Have a look at some of my work featured in various print and online publications.
Regular Features :
- For The Culture Trip
* Tooting’s Top 5 trendy brunch spots
- Food Writer at the Great British Chefs, regularly contribute original recipes and my food photographs to the community blog section, find my contributions here
Television appearance in London, U.K on Aaj Tak Channel, part of the India Today group
Invited as a food writer, blogger and influencer to be part of a panel discussion on the popular show titled ‘Chai Chat’ . Watch the full episode as a two part series on Journalist Loveen Tandon’s You Tube channel. This was aired on Aaj Tak U.K in 2018
Chai Chat – Episode 168 Part 1
Chai Chat – Episode 168 Part 2
Recommended Food Blog featured by Pune Mirror: Part of the Times of India group – India’s leading Media conglomerate
Check out all my recipes recommended by the Pune Mirror feature on my blog below, click on the hyperlink to read the article:
- Smoky chorizo and baked eggs in pots
- Healthy baked white fish with a mint and spice dressing
- Caramelised Red Onion chutney
- Chickpea and feta salad
- Pomegranate Chicken Curry
- Hot and spicy lamb chops in apple sauce
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Bites With a Cooling Avocado Dip
- Jerk Chicken and Coconut Rice
- C.K.P Valache Birdhe (वालाचे बिरडे) – Field bean curry
- Upma/Uppit (उप्पीट)- a classic Indian breakfast recipe
- Strawberry flavoured Shrikhand
- Kairee Panhe/ Raw Mango Summer Cooler/Aaam Ka Panna
- Goda Sheera (Sooji Halwa in Hindi, Prasadacha Sheera for Satyanarayan Pooja)
- Masoorachi Aamti or Red Lentil Curry
- Blogger of the week – 28th Oct’14 by Square Meal
Recipe Development for a Print Magazine
- Jan’2015 – Dignity Foundation Print Magazine – Contributed two healthy recipes with food photographs.
Also, read my work here:
- A write-up for Foodies 100, a Ten at Ten – Stellar Seafood Recipes – click here.
- Regularly contribute restaurant reviews to Zomato -U.K and Square Meal.
- Read my latest reviews in the Lifestyle section of my blog titled ‘Restaurant Reviews‘. I share my honest and unbiased views about the menu, the restaurant service, and more. Includes reviews where I was invited for a review meal in London, Mumbai, and Pune.
My photograph of Diwali paper lanterns lining street vendors stalls, sometime around midnight, photographed in Mumbai, won me a coupon worthfrom the travel website itraveller