I love meeting with entrepreneurs who walk off the beaten path, take risks, innovate, take chances! I find it is an amazing way to stay inspired!
Here’s a list of some very interesting people who shared their dreams, their triumphs, and failures with me in in-depth interviews. Each blog post is like a special backstage pass, a window into THEIR world.
- Interview with the owner of a chain of tandoori takeaways in Maharashtra
- Interview with Pune’s leading Fruit Wine Manufacturer
- Interview with the owner of Eco Camps in Panchgani, Maharashtra
- Interview with the creator of Moose Maple Butter
- Interview with Agha and his daughters – owners of an Irani Cafe in Bombay