With only a couple of months to go until Christmas day arrives, it’s time to start working through that Christmas list, and there’s no better way to start than surrounded by food, friends and fun at Foodies Festival Christmas.
Join ‘Foodies’ at The Old Truman Brewery, 28-30th November, for this festive three-day celebration featuring London’s best street food, produce and culinary masters. Here’s what to expect when the UK’s biggest food and drink festival puts on its Christmas jumper:
–Michelin star and top chefs cooking live
-Drink masterclasses with champagne, cocktails and craft beer
–Street food and feasting tents
-Artisan markets, pudding halls and wine and cheese villages
-Hands on cake and bake masterclasses
-Ski bars, pop-up breweries and vintage Soda Bar
-Ceilidh dancing, Christmas quizzes and live entertainment
Foodies Festival have offered me to giveaway a pair of complimentary tickets to share with all foodie fans.
To win simply leave a comment on the blog post telling me what is that you are looking forward to most at the Foodies Festival 2014 AND tweet out the following:
For more info visit Foodies Festival here
Terms and Conditions:
- Deadline for entering this contest is 10th November ‘2014 midnight GMT.
- Entry is open only to residents of the U.K and all entrants must be 18’s old and above.
- One lucky winner will get one pair of complimentary tickets.Children under 12 go free.
- Tickets are non transferable. One pair of tickets per winner only.
- Complimentary tickets are valid or one day’s use on the day of the winner’s choice.
- No cash alternative available.
- Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
- All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show.
- Winner will be picked out via Random Number Generator.
- Winner will receive tickets directly , I accept no responsibility for any disputes arising out of any anomalies.
CONGRATULATIONS to Veronica Still
@ronstil – You have won a pair of tickets to Foodies Festival Christmas 2014 at Old Truman Brewery, London, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org