My unique recipes, travel articles and photographs have appeared on various websites and in print magazines too. I also have been interviewed by various websites:
- May’ 2015 – Low Calories, ready in minutes and tastes fabulous – Burnt Garlic, Leek and Cauli Mediterranean Salad for Zeo Blog ezine.
- Jan’2015 – Dignity Foundation Print Magazine – Contributed two healthy recipes with food photographs.
In the Press:
- Featured in the Pune Mirror, Pune City, India:The Eater-Net – Pune Mirror
Also read my work here:
- Write-up for Foodies 100 , a Ten at Ten – Stellar Seafood Recipes – click here.
- Regularly contribute restaurant reviews to Zomato,UK, Urban Spoon and Square Meal.
- Food Blogger Connect – 60 seconds with sliceoffme
- Interviewed by Gourmandize UK & Ireland
- Interviewed by Expats Blog
- Blogger of the week – 28th Oct’14 by Square Meal
Regular Features in:
- For The Culture Trip
* Tooting’s Top 5 trendy brunch spots
* Behind the scenes at SoHo Create with Chef Alexis Gauthier
- Food Writer at the Great British Chefs, regularly contribute original recipes and my food photographs to the community blog section, find my contributions here:
- Food, Travel and Lifestyle articles for Sharehoods -Migreat:
*Top 3 Biryani Houses in London
*Top spots for Jalebi’s in London
*How to plan a Vegetarian BBQ
*5 places of divine worship in London
*Where to find the best made to order Diwali Snacks in London
* An Indian inspired Christmas menu for everyone
*7 locations in U.K and Europe that remind us of Bollywood movies
*Old School Indian Cinema’s in London
*5 of the spiciest Indian dishes available in London restaurants
My photograph of Diwali paper lanterns lining a street vendors stall by midnight , won me a coupon worth itraveller.comfrom the travel website